Friday, February 18, 2011

Fredmeyers.com Online Appplications

My Little Pony

All that as children we thankfully enjoy a toy, we know it was not just something that you could play ... A toy was much more than that ...
With them we learn to live and share with others our dreams, dream about the future, invent ....
In 1981, toy maker Hasbro walked tucked into a big project, and was the creation of the first "My Little Pony."
was big and brown, like a Percheron horse ... Flounder brother kind of what we know today.


Later in 1982 began to make the first generation of My Little Pony ", the colorful we know today.
Then Hasbro had no product patent and granting permissions to different countries toy factories to make toys under its license.
In the case of Spain, in charge of making the first, was MB Spain.
That's when I began my love for these toys .. when a night of kings gave me my first little pony ...
was beautiful ... of times combing his mane ....
Later, other ... each one made for me of course ....
Inside story "My little pony" can differentiate day and a half four generations ... yes, yes, four and a half, because the "fourth" was a kind of Hasbro failed project ...
The first was undoubtedly the most beloved and successful ... even now in he world of collectors.
Especially in the United States was so resounding success that Hasbro released amount of merchandising and created the television series ...





The second happened if unnoticed ...
Some countries like France, it would seem that welcomed it, here are a commercial for this generation:



and there was a distance of more than five years with the third, where "My Little Pony was relaunched at last, and obtained a similar success the first generation ...





It began making a variety of ponies and merchandising again. In addition to television films.

Now the fourth seems to be gaining strength, especially in the United States still .. much in the line of the cartoon today ... a little like drawings taken from Japanese Anime ...
completely changing the logo and original style, here is an example of what is My little pony today



But I will never forget the sweetness of the ponies eighties and the variety of shapes and colors as me did dream ... and continue, because today I am a collector of all of these pieces of 30 years, still retain their aroma and tenderness.

You can find much more information about My Little Pony and share with other collectors expeciencias: http://foromylittleponyspain.com/

Posted by Lady Amalthea

0 comments:

Post a Comment