Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Island Def Jam South, Internship

I am that monster without compassion

Johanna, to put up with my balls around.




A


Nobody knows what's in your heart
It is impossible to know, love
I am that monster without compassion
But I also apologize
Nobody knows what's in your heart That
is impossible to know, love
But I do not care if I'm with you
Nobody knows what's in your heart
all at 13 and one million
Thank you for having given their lives
all the time looking, love
Bad luck, good luck
Vives just until death
And it is urgent to find you ...
Thanks for the kiss that made me well
And put up with my boludez
Thank you for your smile that lights the sun
Thank you for loving heart
Before I go find
Nothing is forever in the dark
I will embrace with excitement
not be alone for ever, love
Nobody knows what is in your heart.

Fito Paez, 13

0 comments:

Post a Comment