Thursday, May 19, 2011

Las Vegas Tahitian Village






I did not see the run yesterday, that of Cuvillo and patches, I missed another important task Juli, awarded ear, lest that mosquee, say to pull strings , and finish the authority local police, directing traffic in the Alcala street. This morning I saw those minutes of the sixth Manzanares, full of passes and more passes that say nothing, and that some would call task. We will not be repetitive, Manzanares is what is the pattern, as more polished and refined, the bullfighter the new century. And we will not waste time talking about the destoreo, loading the lot, placement, or the cite. No where have I read a while ago that the bullfighters and talk about these terms, it's not that they do not know, willing or able to carry them out, but it does not raise it too seriously. And I agree with that comment, we have imposed new charges on the force, leaving only swallow and let that put you looking to Mecca or to protest and continue defenfendiendo up for what you believe. At least while the drop. The fact is that without going into details of the "task", I was surprised I could open the door Large no thrill of bullfighting, which do less. That up to Cordoba, with its filth, placed face down Sales. And here there was no resounding ole, roared the plaza, everything was very timid, too cold to be linked to the word triumph. I understand the flip and the death of Toro pride in one of the best lunges as I remember, added a lot. A large door shame that should lead to the resignation or removal of Don Julio Martínez Moreno, president of the party, which has proven its invalidity to do the job. Thus, the courtyard by Madriles .

0 comments:

Post a Comment